Ask any man what his definition is of a ‘relationship death sentence’ and he will immediately utter something like, “Sh*t, just tell her you’ve been cheatin’.” Believe it or not, that is exactly what recording artist Dwele (pronounced, Dwel-a) has decided to do on the first single from his June 24th release, Sketches of a Man. Originally featured in the DJ Booth on April 15, I’m Cheatin’ has received the remix treatment from the Detroit native, who has recruited some of his Motown buddies from Slum Village for two full verses. Though the song’s message probably won’t help Dwele find a new lady anytime soon, it will help him kick off his brand new Koch-distributed project on a rather fine note.
Written by DJ Z on 06/5/08
Submit your Rating
RT Music Group/EOne Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Cheatin'" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.