Ask any man what his definition is of a ‘relationship death sentence’ and he will immediately utter something like, “Sh*t, just tell her you’ve been cheatin’.” Believe it or not, that is exactly what recording artist Dwele (pronounced, Dwel-a) has decided to do on the first single from his June 24th release, Sketches of a Man. Originally featured in the DJ Booth on April 15, I’m Cheatin’ has received the remix treatment from the Detroit native, who has recruited some of his Motown buddies from Slum Village for two full verses. Though the song’s message probably won’t help Dwele find a new lady anytime soon, it will help him kick off his brand new Koch-distributed project on a rather fine note.
Written by DJ Z on 06/5/08
Submit your Rating
RT Music Group/EOne Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Cheatin'" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)