The 53rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Dutch New York, a Harlem emcee (and Booth newcomer) who’s made a name for himself through several mixtape releases and countless stellar performances across the Tri-State area. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Be A Boss freestyle, the currently-unsigned rapper flows over a Ron Browz instrumental originally featured on Jim Jones’ How To Be A Boss. Dutch New York is currently preparing for the release of his A Perfect Crime mixtape, a Jackin’ for Beats-style street album set to drop “soon.”
Written by richard on 06/7/09
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)