Houston, Texas gets plenty of attention in the rap game but Missouri City, a smaller city located within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area, has yet to receive an anthem of its own. On EP single Mo. City Rock, Booth newcomer Dustin Prestige rectifies the situation, paying tribute to his hometown over the spacey, street-ready production of Chris Rockaway. Those who like what they’re hearing can find plenty more where this came from on the Saved By The Bell-inspired The Kelly & Jessie EP, out now online.
Written by richard on 07/15/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.