Houston, Texas gets plenty of attention in the rap game but Missouri City, a smaller city located within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area, has yet to receive an anthem of its own. On EP single Mo. City Rock, Booth newcomer Dustin Prestige rectifies the situation, paying tribute to his hometown over the spacey, street-ready production of Chris Rockaway. Those who like what they’re hearing can find plenty more where this came from on the Saved By The Bell-inspired The Kelly & Jessie EP, out now online.
Written by richard on 07/15/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.