As you probably already know, love hurts. Just how bad does it hurt? Lets just
say write that the artwork for Dustin-Prestige’s new single is an accurate barometer to measure cupid’s accuracy and that the artist is in bad, bad shape. On the Chris Rockaway produced LuvHertz, DP give listeners insight into a relationship that seems to be in its twilight stage, or maybe not…the Houston native seems a little confused himself. Although while his relationship status remains up in the air, Prestige owns a definitive and firm grip on his own unique musical style. In this ode to a troubled relationship the emcee blends a touch of R&B and a dab of Reggae with a hip-hop base. LuvHertz will be included on Prestige’s forthcoming RedLines album, which does not currently have a set release date. In the mean time, though, why not check out his March featured tune Ice Cold?
Written by Lucas G. on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.