As you probably already know, love hurts. Just how bad does it hurt? Lets just
say write that the artwork for Dustin-Prestige’s new single is an accurate barometer to measure cupid’s accuracy and that the artist is in bad, bad shape. On the Chris Rockaway produced LuvHertz, DP give listeners insight into a relationship that seems to be in its twilight stage, or maybe not…the Houston native seems a little confused himself. Although while his relationship status remains up in the air, Prestige owns a definitive and firm grip on his own unique musical style. In this ode to a troubled relationship the emcee blends a touch of R&B and a dab of Reggae with a hip-hop base. LuvHertz will be included on Prestige’s forthcoming RedLines album, which does not currently have a set release date. In the mean time, though, why not check out his March featured tune Ice Cold?
Written by Lucas G. on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.