As you probably already know, love hurts. Just how bad does it hurt? Lets just
say write that the artwork for Dustin-Prestige’s new single is an accurate barometer to measure cupid’s accuracy and that the artist is in bad, bad shape. On the Chris Rockaway produced LuvHertz, DP give listeners insight into a relationship that seems to be in its twilight stage, or maybe not…the Houston native seems a little confused himself. Although while his relationship status remains up in the air, Prestige owns a definitive and firm grip on his own unique musical style. In this ode to a troubled relationship the emcee blends a touch of R&B and a dab of Reggae with a hip-hop base. LuvHertz will be included on Prestige’s forthcoming RedLines album, which does not currently have a set release date. In the mean time, though, why not check out his March featured tune Ice Cold?
Written by Lucas G. on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.