Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
No matter how much sh*t you have to go through on a daily basis, having the right person to come home to in the evening makes it all worthwhile. (Conversely, of course, coming home to the wrong person can wreck even the most fantastic day.) On the latest song release off his Booth-hosted street album, making its world premiere on our front page, Duran pays tribute to the woman who ensures his life is Almost Perfect, despite the myriad stresses of his hustle. Marc Real provides an understated, piano-laced instrumental backdrop for the Maryland representative’s sung and rapped bars. For this joint, previously-featured singles She Gon Learn Tonight and I See Stars and much more, check out Stargazers: The Preamble when it hits our front page next Tuesday, February 12.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Duran’s LuLu Bichon-directed Almost Perfect visual.
Written by richard on 07/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I See Stars" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)