Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
No matter how much sh*t you have to go through on a daily basis, having the right person to come home to in the evening makes it all worthwhile. (Conversely, of course, coming home to the wrong person can wreck even the most fantastic day.) On the latest song release off his Booth-hosted street album, making its world premiere on our front page, Duran pays tribute to the woman who ensures his life is Almost Perfect, despite the myriad stresses of his hustle. Marc Real provides an understated, piano-laced instrumental backdrop for the Maryland representative’s sung and rapped bars. For this joint, previously-featured singles She Gon Learn Tonight and I See Stars and much more, check out Stargazers: The Preamble when it hits our front page next Tuesday, February 12.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Duran’s LuLu Bichon-directed Almost Perfect visual.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I See Stars" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.