Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
No matter how much sh*t you have to go through on a daily basis, having the right person to come home to in the evening makes it all worthwhile. (Conversely, of course, coming home to the wrong person can wreck even the most fantastic day.) On the latest song release off his Booth-hosted street album, making its world premiere on our front page, Duran pays tribute to the woman who ensures his life is Almost Perfect, despite the myriad stresses of his hustle. Marc Real provides an understated, piano-laced instrumental backdrop for the Maryland representative’s sung and rapped bars. For this joint, previously-featured singles She Gon Learn Tonight and I See Stars and much more, check out Stargazers: The Preamble when it hits our front page next Tuesday, February 12.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Duran’s LuLu Bichon-directed Almost Perfect visual.
Written by richard on 07/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I See Stars" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.