Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
No matter how much sh*t you have to go through on a daily basis, having the right person to come home to in the evening makes it all worthwhile. (Conversely, of course, coming home to the wrong person can wreck even the most fantastic day.) On the latest song release off his Booth-hosted street album, making its world premiere on our front page, Duran pays tribute to the woman who ensures his life is Almost Perfect, despite the myriad stresses of his hustle. Marc Real provides an understated, piano-laced instrumental backdrop for the Maryland representative’s sung and rapped bars. For this joint, previously-featured singles She Gon Learn Tonight and I See Stars and much more, check out Stargazers: The Preamble when it hits our front page next Tuesday, February 12.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Duran’s LuLu Bichon-directed Almost Perfect visual.
Written by richard on 07/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I See Stars" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.