Like seafood? Then the debut feature and latest single from Durag Dynasty is liable to kill your appetite for a good, long while. If you’re fond of certifiably gully West Coast hip-hop, on the other hand, your mouth should be watering as you hit play. First to flow over The Alchemist‘s “disgusting [beat],” guest emcee Prodigy leaves no doubt about what’s on the menu: “I got a rusty gemstar that’ll open up your face like Fish Meat.” Crewmates Planet Asia, Tristate and Killer Ben follow the Mobb Deep member’s contribution with equally grimy 16s. Director Ryan Spencer captures the joint’s moody, noirish vibe in his official visuals. Feeling it? More awaits on the underground supergroup’s Alchemist-produced collaborative debut, 360 Waves, released back in March via Nature Sounds.
Written by richard on 07/30/13
Submit your Rating
Nature Sounds Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chain Sinatra" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.