Like seafood? Then the debut feature and latest single from Durag Dynasty is liable to kill your appetite for a good, long while. If you’re fond of certifiably gully West Coast hip-hop, on the other hand, your mouth should be watering as you hit play. First to flow over The Alchemist‘s “disgusting [beat],” guest emcee Prodigy leaves no doubt about what’s on the menu: “I got a rusty gemstar that’ll open up your face like Fish Meat.” Crewmates Planet Asia, Tristate and Killer Ben follow the Mobb Deep member’s contribution with equally grimy 16s. Director Ryan Spencer captures the joint’s moody, noirish vibe in his official visuals. Feeling it? More awaits on the underground supergroup’s Alchemist-produced collaborative debut, 360 Waves, released back in March via Nature Sounds.
Written by richard on 07/30/13
Submit your Rating
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chain Sinatra" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.