Like seafood? Then the debut feature and latest single from Durag Dynasty is liable to kill your appetite for a good, long while. If you’re fond of certifiably gully West Coast hip-hop, on the other hand, your mouth should be watering as you hit play. First to flow over The Alchemist‘s “disgusting [beat],” guest emcee Prodigy leaves no doubt about what’s on the menu: “I got a rusty gemstar that’ll open up your face like Fish Meat.” Crewmates Planet Asia, Tristate and Killer Ben follow the Mobb Deep member’s contribution with equally grimy 16s. Director Ryan Spencer captures the joint’s moody, noirish vibe in his official visuals. Feeling it? More awaits on the underground supergroup’s Alchemist-produced collaborative debut, 360 Waves, released back in March via Nature Sounds.
Nature Sounds Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chain Sinatra" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.