Like seafood? Then the debut feature and latest single from Durag Dynasty is liable to kill your appetite for a good, long while. If you’re fond of certifiably gully West Coast hip-hop, on the other hand, your mouth should be watering as you hit play. First to flow over The Alchemist‘s “disgusting [beat],” guest emcee Prodigy leaves no doubt about what’s on the menu: “I got a rusty gemstar that’ll open up your face like Fish Meat.” Crewmates Planet Asia, Tristate and Killer Ben follow the Mobb Deep member’s contribution with equally grimy 16s. Director Ryan Spencer captures the joint’s moody, noirish vibe in his official visuals. Feeling it? More awaits on the underground supergroup’s Alchemist-produced collaborative debut, 360 Waves, released back in March via Nature Sounds.
Written by richard on 07/30/13
Submit your Rating
Gold Chain Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Chain Sinatra" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.