Lately, this game’s had Dunson‘s mind going in Circles. But he’s not about to let a little case of psychic vertigo hamper his productivity; recently, the Maryland rapper and beatsmith’s been hustlng harder than ever, even earning a coveted co-production credit on Respect That You Earn, a record off Yo Gotti‘s newly-released I Am LP. He’s also been hard at work on a solo set, the latest single off which is making its world premiere right here in the Booth. On this freshly-minted cut, Dunson is joined behind the boards by Phatboiz. Their swirling synth boardwork sets the stage for verses expressing the artist’s deep frustrations with the industry: “We gonna sign you we not, sign you we not, sign you we not. Then sign a motherf**ker I could rap circles around tie you a knot.” Feeling it? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the February release of Outlier.
Written by richard on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.