Lately, this game’s had Dunson‘s mind going in Circles. But he’s not about to let a little case of psychic vertigo hamper his productivity; recently, the Maryland rapper and beatsmith’s been hustlng harder than ever, even earning a coveted co-production credit on Respect That You Earn, a record off Yo Gotti‘s newly-released I Am LP. He’s also been hard at work on a solo set, the latest single off which is making its world premiere right here in the Booth. On this freshly-minted cut, Dunson is joined behind the boards by Phatboiz. Their swirling synth boardwork sets the stage for verses expressing the artist’s deep frustrations with the industry: “We gonna sign you we not, sign you we not, sign you we not. Then sign a motherf**ker I could rap circles around tie you a knot.” Feeling it? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the February release of Outlier.
Written by richard on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.