Lately, this game’s had Dunson‘s mind going in Circles. But he’s not about to let a little case of psychic vertigo hamper his productivity; recently, the Maryland rapper and beatsmith’s been hustlng harder than ever, even earning a coveted co-production credit on Respect That You Earn, a record off Yo Gotti‘s newly-released I Am LP. He’s also been hard at work on a solo set, the latest single off which is making its world premiere right here in the Booth. On this freshly-minted cut, Dunson is joined behind the boards by Phatboiz. Their swirling synth boardwork sets the stage for verses expressing the artist’s deep frustrations with the industry: “We gonna sign you we not, sign you we not, sign you we not. Then sign a motherf**ker I could rap circles around tie you a knot.” Feeling it? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the February release of Outlier.
Written by richard on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.