Welcome to the latest from Korean-American hip-hop artist Dumbfoundead, who arrives today with a new video we just can’t stop watching. New Chick (shot by Casey Chan) chronicles the artist’s struggles with petty girlfriends as the video follows Dumbfounded through several scenes with every kind of woman imaginable. What stands out the most is the catchy 4/4 beat from producer Duke Westlake and DFD’s oft repeat-worthy one-liners. If you find yourself relating to Dumbfoundead’s search for the perfect woman, you can hear much more of his unique style on his newly-released Takes the Stares album, which is available now for digital download.
Written by Thomas K Welker on 10/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.