Get your stomachs ready Booth readers, because we are only one week away from Thanksgiving, which just happens to be my favorite holiday. I love all the different foods and how all the various flavors and tastes blend together to form one awesome, coma inducing meal. Coincidentally that’s also why you will love Fck It, a standout selection hand picked by the Booth team, off of Dumbfoundead’s recently-release new album. An ode to the art of putting lost relationships behind you, the record plays host to several artists, each with a unique, original style, but when blended together they form one superb, mellow offering. Breezy Lovejoy, who is responsible for the nuanced boardwork, adds his signature raspy vocals which differ from DFD and MURS’ bars, yet still feel perfect for the understated vibe of the track. Singer Nina Katsuya‘s sultry vocals are perfect for the hook, adding a haunting undertone to the effort. For more quality, diverse tunes, be sure to scoop up Take The Stares, which is available now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.