Not featured on the solo tip since last December, when he won reader acclaim for album inclusion 10 Rounds, West Coast buzzmaker Dumbfoundead returns to officially kick off his 2013 with Clear, a fresh single off his latest independent full-length. Here, beatsmith Duke Westlake‘s staccato synths, head-noddable backbeat and (later in the cut) live strings set the mood as the Korean-American rhymesayer revels in the rewards of his hustle, from the gold on his wrists and neck to the myriad beautiful women blowing up his phone (“I got more hoes than a firehouse.”). Woogie Kim directs the joint’s stylish official visuals. CLEAR is track number two on Dumbfoundead’s Old Boy Jon LP, available for purchase as of February.
Written by richard on 09/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.