Not featured on the solo tip since last December, when he won reader acclaim for album inclusion 10 Rounds, West Coast buzzmaker Dumbfoundead returns to officially kick off his 2013 with Clear, a fresh single off his latest independent full-length. Here, beatsmith Duke Westlake‘s staccato synths, head-noddable backbeat and (later in the cut) live strings set the mood as the Korean-American rhymesayer revels in the rewards of his hustle, from the gold on his wrists and neck to the myriad beautiful women blowing up his phone (“I got more hoes than a firehouse.”). Woogie Kim directs the joint’s stylish official visuals. CLEAR is track number two on Dumbfoundead’s Old Boy Jon LP, available for purchase as of February.
Written by richard on 09/18/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.