Not featured on the solo tip since last December, when he won reader acclaim for album inclusion 10 Rounds, West Coast buzzmaker Dumbfoundead returns to officially kick off his 2013 with Clear, a fresh single off his latest independent full-length. Here, beatsmith Duke Westlake‘s staccato synths, head-noddable backbeat and (later in the cut) live strings set the mood as the Korean-American rhymesayer revels in the rewards of his hustle, from the gold on his wrists and neck to the myriad beautiful women blowing up his phone (“I got more hoes than a firehouse.”). Woogie Kim directs the joint’s stylish official visuals. CLEAR is track number two on Dumbfoundead’s Old Boy Jon LP, available for purchase as of February.
Written by richard on 09/18/13
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.