Not featured on the solo tip since last December, when he won reader acclaim for album inclusion 10 Rounds, West Coast buzzmaker Dumbfoundead returns to officially kick off his 2013 with Clear, a fresh single off his latest independent full-length. Here, beatsmith Duke Westlake‘s staccato synths, head-noddable backbeat and (later in the cut) live strings set the mood as the Korean-American rhymesayer revels in the rewards of his hustle, from the gold on his wrists and neck to the myriad beautiful women blowing up his phone (“I got more hoes than a firehouse.”). Woogie Kim directs the joint’s stylish official visuals. CLEAR is track number two on Dumbfoundead’s Old Boy Jon LP, available for purchase as of February.
Written by richard on 09/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.