Not featured on the solo tip since last December, when he won reader acclaim for album inclusion 10 Rounds, West Coast buzzmaker Dumbfoundead returns to officially kick off his 2013 with Clear, a fresh single off his latest independent full-length. Here, beatsmith Duke Westlake‘s staccato synths, head-noddable backbeat and (later in the cut) live strings set the mood as the Korean-American rhymesayer revels in the rewards of his hustle, from the gold on his wrists and neck to the myriad beautiful women blowing up his phone (“I got more hoes than a firehouse.”). Woogie Kim directs the joint’s stylish official visuals. CLEAR is track number two on Dumbfoundead’s Old Boy Jon LP, available for purchase as of February.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.