Molly and her many psychedelic drug friends have become a hot subject for rappers. Heck, if I had a nickel for every time a song mentioned the mind-altering MDMA, I could probably buy the naming rights. While it may seem like a good time, Booth fave Dumbfounded is here to show you the drug’s darker side. On 10 Rounds, the West Coast emcee arrives at a party and proceeds to consume every drug in sight. The result is a very interesting evening. As Breezy Lovejoy‘s trippy, intricate production swoons, DFD goes on an interesting drug induced trip with a fellow party going chick, which includes a gun toting hot dog that bleeds mustard. Yeah, needless to say, things get
pretty weird f**king insane. If you happen to survive this psychedelic song, be sure to check out Dumbfoundead’s latest album Take The Stares, out now via iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.