Molly and her many psychedelic drug friends have become a hot subject for rappers. Heck, if I had a nickel for every time a song mentioned the mind-altering MDMA, I could probably buy the naming rights. While it may seem like a good time, Booth fave Dumbfounded is here to show you the drug’s darker side. On 10 Rounds, the West Coast emcee arrives at a party and proceeds to consume every drug in sight. The result is a very interesting evening. As Breezy Lovejoy‘s trippy, intricate production swoons, DFD goes on an interesting drug induced trip with a fellow party going chick, which includes a gun toting hot dog that bleeds mustard. Yeah, needless to say, things get
pretty weird f**king insane. If you happen to survive this psychedelic song, be sure to check out Dumbfoundead’s latest album Take The Stares, out now via iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.