When you think popular hip-hop attire, which brands spring to mind? Some like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, or Bathing Apes, while others prefer Red Monkey or Evisu jeans, and it seems that Nike Air Force Ones or Air Jordans are the universal footwear standard (unless you’re a fan of The Pack). On new single Polo Ho, (making its online premiere right here in the Booth) Dukwon reveals that he rocks Ralph Lauren from head to toe (yes, apparently Polo makes shoes). In his guest verse, Killer Mike pays tribute to his favorite Ralph Lauren line, the Purple Label. While Nyce Ryder Productions’ beat might be a bit too “bass-ful” to describe such an upscale brand, Polo Ho is a strong record likely to score either an endorsement deal or a copyright infringement lawsuit. Which one do you think it will be, dear Booth-heads?
Written by Burmy on 05/18/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.