When you think popular hip-hop attire, which brands spring to mind? Some like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, or Bathing Apes, while others prefer Red Monkey or Evisu jeans, and it seems that Nike Air Force Ones or Air Jordans are the universal footwear standard (unless you’re a fan of The Pack). On new single Polo Ho, (making its online premiere right here in the Booth) Dukwon reveals that he rocks Ralph Lauren from head to toe (yes, apparently Polo makes shoes). In his guest verse, Killer Mike pays tribute to his favorite Ralph Lauren line, the Purple Label. While Nyce Ryder Productions’ beat might be a bit too “bass-ful” to describe such an upscale brand, Polo Ho is a strong record likely to score either an endorsement deal or a copyright infringement lawsuit. Which one do you think it will be, dear Booth-heads?
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.