When you think popular hip-hop attire, which brands spring to mind? Some like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, or Bathing Apes, while others prefer Red Monkey or Evisu jeans, and it seems that Nike Air Force Ones or Air Jordans are the universal footwear standard (unless you’re a fan of The Pack). On new single Polo Ho, (making its online premiere right here in the Booth) Dukwon reveals that he rocks Ralph Lauren from head to toe (yes, apparently Polo makes shoes). In his guest verse, Killer Mike pays tribute to his favorite Ralph Lauren line, the Purple Label. While Nyce Ryder Productions’ beat might be a bit too “bass-ful” to describe such an upscale brand, Polo Ho is a strong record likely to score either an endorsement deal or a copyright infringement lawsuit. Which one do you think it will be, dear Booth-heads?
Written by Burmy on 05/18/09
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.