When you think popular hip-hop attire, which brands spring to mind? Some like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, or Bathing Apes, while others prefer Red Monkey or Evisu jeans, and it seems that Nike Air Force Ones or Air Jordans are the universal footwear standard (unless you’re a fan of The Pack). On new single Polo Ho, (making its online premiere right here in the Booth) Dukwon reveals that he rocks Ralph Lauren from head to toe (yes, apparently Polo makes shoes). In his guest verse, Killer Mike pays tribute to his favorite Ralph Lauren line, the Purple Label. While Nyce Ryder Productions’ beat might be a bit too “bass-ful” to describe such an upscale brand, Polo Ho is a strong record likely to score either an endorsement deal or a copyright infringement lawsuit. Which one do you think it will be, dear Booth-heads?
Written by Burmy on 05/18/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.