What would it take for a man to lavish his lady with priceless gifts? All she has to do for him, says Dukwon, is show him how she works it. The Florida rapper serenades a special someone with the help of singer Yung 28 (and the promise of presents), on his new single, Spend It All. Over a steady, Bishop Jones-produced beat, highlighted by romantic synths, Dukwon admires the charms of certain young woman on the dance floor. She’s what he wants, he admits, so he’ll give her everything from diamond rings to cars. Though he’s taking the lady-friendly route on this track, don’t expect everything on Dukwon’s debut album, Once Upon a Time, to do the same. Though the project doesn’t yet have a release date, Dukwon hopes that his fans will be willing to drop dollars—like he does for his girl—when it does.
Written by Carly on 08/7/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.