If there are any acts out there who can measure up to Dujeous’ brand of underground freshness, the Big Apple crew haven’t encountered ‘em yet. No Competition, the latest promo single off their forthcoming “FreeEP,” finds Rheturik, Mojo the Cinematic and Mas D showcasing their unbeatable mic skills over some appropriately triumphant,brass-sampled production by Apex. Dusk Til Dawn still has yet to receive a drop date, but those craving more from the freestyle series alumni can stay tuned to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes!
Written by richard on 06/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Bread ft. John Legend & Maya Azucena" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.