The e-streets are currently the hottest place to push your product, and no one understands this better than New York’s illest hip-hop band, Dujueous. Every Tuesday, the group will drop an uncleared and uncut joint from their new No Clearance Series. Into Night, the first release in the series, is an inspirational song featuring production by James Mercer and Joe Chiccarelli. The cut follows the band towards their triumphant wrap-up on Inauguration Day, January 20th, 2009, when they will drop No Clearance: The Series. This forthcoming album will include all the leaks that have put the group in the spotlight. Rather than over-saturating the market with fraudulent claims of hood grandeur, Dujueous and indie-pop band The Shins have picked up the torch handed off to them by The Roots, and look to put their twist on the hip-hop live band with some very interesting musical choices. Stay tuned.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Bread ft. John Legend & Maya Azucena" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)