The e-streets are currently the hottest place to push your product, and no one understands this better than New York’s illest hip-hop band, Dujueous. Every Tuesday, the group will drop an uncleared and uncut joint from their new No Clearance Series. Into Night, the first release in the series, is an inspirational song featuring production by James Mercer and Joe Chiccarelli. The cut follows the band towards their triumphant wrap-up on Inauguration Day, January 20th, 2009, when they will drop No Clearance: The Series. This forthcoming album will include all the leaks that have put the group in the spotlight. Rather than over-saturating the market with fraudulent claims of hood grandeur, Dujueous and indie-pop band The Shins have picked up the torch handed off to them by The Roots, and look to put their twist on the hip-hop live band with some very interesting musical choices. Stay tuned.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Bread ft. John Legend & Maya Azucena" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.