After spending years selling out clubs in the New York underground circuit, seven-man band Dujeous is set to drop their sophomore album, Day In, Day Out, this November. Pronounced doo-jee-us, these explosive live performers are finally ready to sit down and Break Bread. With a sound perfect for the listener with a refined palate, the group stays away from artificial flavors and additives. True to the song’s title, John Legend and Brooklyn native Maya Azucena, each add lush vocals that stick to the ribs of the band’s self-produced track. With a co-sign from the Booth and song placements on TV shows such as Entourage and Crank Yankers, Dujeous with hopefully find their fill of fame and fortune.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/16/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Into Night ft. The Shins" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.