After spending years selling out clubs in the New York underground circuit, seven-man band Dujeous is set to drop their sophomore album, Day In, Day Out, this November. Pronounced doo-jee-us, these explosive live performers are finally ready to sit down and Break Bread. With a sound perfect for the listener with a refined palate, the group stays away from artificial flavors and additives. True to the song’s title, John Legend and Brooklyn native Maya Azucena, each add lush vocals that stick to the ribs of the band’s self-produced track. With a co-sign from the Booth and song placements on TV shows such as Entourage and Crank Yankers, Dujeous with hopefully find their fill of fame and fortune.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Into Night ft. The Shins" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.