After spending years selling out clubs in the New York underground circuit, seven-man band Dujeous is set to drop their sophomore album, Day In, Day Out, this November. Pronounced doo-jee-us, these explosive live performers are finally ready to sit down and Break Bread. With a sound perfect for the listener with a refined palate, the group stays away from artificial flavors and additives. True to the song’s title, John Legend and Brooklyn native Maya Azucena, each add lush vocals that stick to the ribs of the band’s self-produced track. With a co-sign from the Booth and song placements on TV shows such as Entourage and Crank Yankers, Dujeous with hopefully find their fill of fame and fortune.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Into Night ft. The Shins" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.