After spending years selling out clubs in the New York underground circuit, seven-man band Dujeous is set to drop their sophomore album, Day In, Day Out, this November. Pronounced doo-jee-us, these explosive live performers are finally ready to sit down and Break Bread. With a sound perfect for the listener with a refined palate, the group stays away from artificial flavors and additives. True to the song’s title, John Legend and Brooklyn native Maya Azucena, each add lush vocals that stick to the ribs of the band’s self-produced track. With a co-sign from the Booth and song placements on TV shows such as Entourage and Crank Yankers, Dujeous with hopefully find their fill of fame and fortune.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/16/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Into Night ft. The Shins" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)