After spending years selling out clubs in the New York underground circuit, seven-man band Dujeous is set to drop their sophomore album, Day In, Day Out, this November. Pronounced doo-jee-us, these explosive live performers are finally ready to sit down and Break Bread. With a sound perfect for the listener with a refined palate, the group stays away from artificial flavors and additives. True to the song’s title, John Legend and Brooklyn native Maya Azucena, each add lush vocals that stick to the ribs of the band’s self-produced track. With a co-sign from the Booth and song placements on TV shows such as Entourage and Crank Yankers, Dujeous with hopefully find their fill of fame and fortune.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Into Night ft. The Shins" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)