Is Chicago’s Juke scene dead or alive? Very much alive, if Dude N’ Nem have anything to say about it. Combining elements of Electronica, Hip-Hop and Psychedelica, Watch My Feet is Dude and Nem’s dedication to Footworking, one of the many local dance moves hailing from the Chi. Watch My Feet is basically eight lines away from being straight chorus, borders on cheesiness and the song is def redundant. But, at least, Dude N’ Nem with help from producer X-cel, bring a feel-good piece to an industry plagued with bullet holes. And for that alone, it gets props.
Beat Bangers/The Orchard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sounds Sexy" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.