Is Chicago’s Juke scene dead or alive? Very much alive, if Dude N’ Nem have anything to say about it. Combining elements of Electronica, Hip-Hop and Psychedelica, Watch My Feet is Dude and Nem’s dedication to Footworking, one of the many local dance moves hailing from the Chi. Watch My Feet is basically eight lines away from being straight chorus, borders on cheesiness and the song is def redundant. But, at least, Dude N’ Nem with help from producer X-cel, bring a feel-good piece to an industry plagued with bullet holes. And for that alone, it gets props.
Written by jackson on 06/22/07
Submit your Rating
Beat Bangers/The Orchard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sounds Sexy" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.