Is Chicago’s Juke scene dead or alive? Very much alive, if Dude N’ Nem have anything to say about it. Combining elements of Electronica, Hip-Hop and Psychedelica, Watch My Feet is Dude and Nem’s dedication to Footworking, one of the many local dance moves hailing from the Chi. Watch My Feet is basically eight lines away from being straight chorus, borders on cheesiness and the song is def redundant. But, at least, Dude N’ Nem with help from producer X-cel, bring a feel-good piece to an industry plagued with bullet holes. And for that alone, it gets props.
Written by jackson on 06/22/07
Submit your Rating
Beat Bangers/The Orchard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sounds Sexy" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.