Is Chicago’s Juke scene dead or alive? Very much alive, if Dude N’ Nem have anything to say about it. Combining elements of Electronica, Hip-Hop and Psychedelica, Watch My Feet is Dude and Nem’s dedication to Footworking, one of the many local dance moves hailing from the Chi. Watch My Feet is basically eight lines away from being straight chorus, borders on cheesiness and the song is def redundant. But, at least, Dude N’ Nem with help from producer X-cel, bring a feel-good piece to an industry plagued with bullet holes. And for that alone, it gets props.
Written by jackson on 06/22/07
Submit your Rating
Beat Bangers/The Orchard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sounds Sexy" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.