LA emcee DUCKWRTH may share his name with a Ducktales character, but that is pretty much all the two have in common. While the cartoon character is two-dimensional, the emcee will tell you he is MultiDimensional. On his latest effort, DUCKWRTH selects a jazzy production from Flying Lotus, over which he displays his oh-so-many dimensions. One of those dimensions is a smooth, casual flow, easily blendable into a casual singing section. There is no word yet on a larger project, but we will surely keep you posted. In the meantime, why not check out his January-featured cut 13?
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Duckwrth’s MultiDimensional visuals.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.