LA emcee DUCKWRTH may share his name with a Ducktales character, but that is pretty much all the two have in common. While the cartoon character is two-dimensional, the emcee will tell you he is MultiDimensional. On his latest effort, DUCKWRTH selects a jazzy production from Flying Lotus, over which he displays his oh-so-many dimensions. One of those dimensions is a smooth, casual flow, easily blendable into a casual singing section. There is no word yet on a larger project, but we will surely keep you posted. In the meantime, why not check out his January-featured cut 13?
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Duckwrth’s MultiDimensional visuals.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.