As a kid, did you ever watch the HoverBoard scene in Back to the Future and wish that you lived in a world where such a mode of transport was actually feasible? Duckwrth knows exactly how you feel; on his latest single, the L.A.-to-San Francisco transport lives out that adolescent fantasy, levitating past his competition as Half Black‘s moody, percussion-driven beat bangs in the back. RGLND contributes guest bars. Feeling it? More bangers await on Duckwrth’s forthcoming Ducktape, scheduled to hit the ‘net for free download June 8.
Written by richard on 05/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.