As a kid, did you ever watch the HoverBoard scene in Back to the Future and wish that you lived in a world where such a mode of transport was actually feasible? Duckwrth knows exactly how you feel; on his latest single, the L.A.-to-San Francisco transport lives out that adolescent fantasy, levitating past his competition as Half Black‘s moody, percussion-driven beat bangs in the back. RGLND contributes guest bars. Feeling it? More bangers await on Duckwrth’s forthcoming Ducktape, scheduled to hit the ‘net for free download June 8.
Written by richard on 05/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.