As a kid, did you ever watch the HoverBoard scene in Back to the Future and wish that you lived in a world where such a mode of transport was actually feasible? Duckwrth knows exactly how you feel; on his latest single, the L.A.-to-San Francisco transport lives out that adolescent fantasy, levitating past his competition as Half Black‘s moody, percussion-driven beat bangs in the back. RGLND contributes guest bars. Feeling it? More bangers await on Duckwrth’s forthcoming Ducktape, scheduled to hit the ‘net for free download June 8.
Written by richard on 05/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.