In many cultures, the number 13 is commonly regarded as unlucky. It would be a mistake, however, to let superstition stop you from enjoying the latest jam from DUCKWRTH. The South Central-born, San Francisco-residing rhymesayer’s first feature since October 2012’s Shaolinin, this headphone-ready promo single finds the South Central-born, San Francsco-born rhymesayer delivering free-associative bars over a mellow instrumental backdrop courtesy of M.A.T. Feeling it? While this joint isn’t slated to be part of any larger project, you can keep your browsers locked to our front page for the latest on DUCK’s 2013 plans.
Written by richard on 01/7/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)