In many cultures, the number 13 is commonly regarded as unlucky. It would be a mistake, however, to let superstition stop you from enjoying the latest jam from DUCKWRTH. The South Central-born, San Francisco-residing rhymesayer’s first feature since October 2012’s Shaolinin, this headphone-ready promo single finds the South Central-born, San Francsco-born rhymesayer delivering free-associative bars over a mellow instrumental backdrop courtesy of M.A.T. Feeling it? While this joint isn’t slated to be part of any larger project, you can keep your browsers locked to our front page for the latest on DUCK’s 2013 plans.
Written by richard on 01/7/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.