In many cultures, the number 13 is commonly regarded as unlucky. It would be a mistake, however, to let superstition stop you from enjoying the latest jam from DUCKWRTH. The South Central-born, San Francisco-residing rhymesayer’s first feature since October 2012’s Shaolinin, this headphone-ready promo single finds the South Central-born, San Francsco-born rhymesayer delivering free-associative bars over a mellow instrumental backdrop courtesy of M.A.T. Feeling it? While this joint isn’t slated to be part of any larger project, you can keep your browsers locked to our front page for the latest on DUCK’s 2013 plans.
Written by richard on 01/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.