In many cultures, the number 13 is commonly regarded as unlucky. It would be a mistake, however, to let superstition stop you from enjoying the latest jam from DUCKWRTH. The South Central-born, San Francisco-residing rhymesayer’s first feature since October 2012’s Shaolinin, this headphone-ready promo single finds the South Central-born, San Francsco-born rhymesayer delivering free-associative bars over a mellow instrumental backdrop courtesy of M.A.T. Feeling it? While this joint isn’t slated to be part of any larger project, you can keep your browsers locked to our front page for the latest on DUCK’s 2013 plans.
Written by richard on 01/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.