In many cultures, the number 13 is commonly regarded as unlucky. It would be a mistake, however, to let superstition stop you from enjoying the latest jam from DUCKWRTH. The South Central-born, San Francisco-residing rhymesayer’s first feature since October 2012’s Shaolinin, this headphone-ready promo single finds the South Central-born, San Francsco-born rhymesayer delivering free-associative bars over a mellow instrumental backdrop courtesy of M.A.T. Feeling it? While this joint isn’t slated to be part of any larger project, you can keep your browsers locked to our front page for the latest on DUCK’s 2013 plans.
Written by richard on 01/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.