After being featured on several records from fellow Ohioan Machine Gun Kelly, including the hometown anthem Cleveland and Lace Up cut What I Do, Cleveland spitter Dub-O is ready to finally make his DJBooth debut. The EST 19XX artist attempts to get to the money on the Fresh Kid Blaze-produced Paid and he doesn’t mind momentarily leaving an ample derrière or two in the dust for that brief paper chase. From the bouncy, synth-infused production to Dub-O’s invitingly simplistic hook, Paid is a catchy cut from beginning to end. With his dedication to his musical hustle evident in his Booth debut, it should come as no surprise that the Ohio emcee plans on releasing his forthcoming mixtape, Do I Know You?, next week on November 8.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.