After being featured on several records from fellow Ohioan Machine Gun Kelly, including the hometown anthem Cleveland and Lace Up cut What I Do, Cleveland spitter Dub-O is ready to finally make his DJBooth debut. The EST 19XX artist attempts to get to the money on the Fresh Kid Blaze-produced Paid and he doesn’t mind momentarily leaving an ample derrière or two in the dust for that brief paper chase. From the bouncy, synth-infused production to Dub-O’s invitingly simplistic hook, Paid is a catchy cut from beginning to end. With his dedication to his musical hustle evident in his Booth debut, it should come as no surprise that the Ohio emcee plans on releasing his forthcoming mixtape, Do I Know You?, next week on November 8.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/29/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.