After being featured on several records from fellow Ohioan Machine Gun Kelly, including the hometown anthem Cleveland and Lace Up cut What I Do, Cleveland spitter Dub-O is ready to finally make his DJBooth debut. The EST 19XX artist attempts to get to the money on the Fresh Kid Blaze-produced Paid and he doesn’t mind momentarily leaving an ample derrière or two in the dust for that brief paper chase. From the bouncy, synth-infused production to Dub-O’s invitingly simplistic hook, Paid is a catchy cut from beginning to end. With his dedication to his musical hustle evident in his Booth debut, it should come as no surprise that the Ohio emcee plans on releasing his forthcoming mixtape, Do I Know You?, next week on November 8.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/29/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)