After being featured on several records from fellow Ohioan Machine Gun Kelly, including the hometown anthem Cleveland and Lace Up cut What I Do, Cleveland spitter Dub-O is ready to finally make his DJBooth debut. The EST 19XX artist attempts to get to the money on the Fresh Kid Blaze-produced Paid and he doesn’t mind momentarily leaving an ample derrière or two in the dust for that brief paper chase. From the bouncy, synth-infused production to Dub-O’s invitingly simplistic hook, Paid is a catchy cut from beginning to end. With his dedication to his musical hustle evident in his Booth debut, it should come as no surprise that the Ohio emcee plans on releasing his forthcoming mixtape, Do I Know You?, next week on November 8.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/29/12
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.