Though Booth debut This or That clued us in on the scope of Drique London‘s ambitions, that was nothing compared to new single Thriller, which finds the North Carolina buzzmaker channeling to none other than the King of Pop—or, more specifically, MJ by way of Drake. Backed by Majestic‘s grimy production, centered around a sample from Drizzy’s Over, the headliner is joined by DMV representatives Nike Nando and Intalek. For more, check out London’s recently-released The Manual LP, available now from the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 09/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.