Though Booth debut This or That clued us in on the scope of Drique London‘s ambitions, that was nothing compared to new single Thriller, which finds the North Carolina buzzmaker channeling to none other than the King of Pop—or, more specifically, MJ by way of Drake. Backed by Majestic‘s grimy production, centered around a sample from Drizzy’s Over, the headliner is joined by DMV representatives Nike Nando and Intalek. For more, check out London’s recently-released The Manual LP, available now from the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 09/12/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.