Though Booth debut This or That clued us in on the scope of Drique London‘s ambitions, that was nothing compared to new single Thriller, which finds the North Carolina buzzmaker channeling to none other than the King of Pop—or, more specifically, MJ by way of Drake. Backed by Majestic‘s grimy production, centered around a sample from Drizzy’s Over, the headliner is joined by DMV representatives Nike Nando and Intalek. For more, check out London’s recently-released The Manual LP, available now from the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 09/12/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.