Though Booth debut This or That clued us in on the scope of Drique London‘s ambitions, that was nothing compared to new single Thriller, which finds the North Carolina buzzmaker channeling to none other than the King of Pop—or, more specifically, MJ by way of Drake. Backed by Majestic‘s grimy production, centered around a sample from Drizzy’s Over, the headliner is joined by DMV representatives Nike Nando and Intalek. For more, check out London’s recently-released The Manual LP, available now from the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 09/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.