Though Booth debut This or That clued us in on the scope of Drique London‘s ambitions, that was nothing compared to new single Thriller, which finds the North Carolina buzzmaker channeling to none other than the King of Pop—or, more specifically, MJ by way of Drake. Backed by Majestic‘s grimy production, centered around a sample from Drizzy’s Over, the headliner is joined by DMV representatives Nike Nando and Intalek. For more, check out London’s recently-released The Manual LP, available now from the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 09/12/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)