Aware that his style is a little out the box, Booth newcomer Drique London offers listeners a choice on his latest single: you can go with This (i.e., embrace his uniqueness), or you can go with That (go back to the same-old, same-old). Those who do stick with the North Carolina native are sure to appreciate this retro-informed banger, which finds London dropping braggadocious bars over the sampled boom-bap boardwork of Majestic. Digging it? Well, you’ll find plenty more where This came from on forthcoming mixtape The Manual, set to drop in late summer.
Written by richard on 07/7/11
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.