Aware that his style is a little out the box, Booth newcomer Drique London offers listeners a choice on his latest single: you can go with This (i.e., embrace his uniqueness), or you can go with That (go back to the same-old, same-old). Those who do stick with the North Carolina native are sure to appreciate this retro-informed banger, which finds London dropping braggadocious bars over the sampled boom-bap boardwork of Majestic. Digging it? Well, you’ll find plenty more where This came from on forthcoming mixtape The Manual, set to drop in late summer.
Written by richard on 07/7/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.