Aware that his style is a little out the box, Booth newcomer Drique London offers listeners a choice on his latest single: you can go with This (i.e., embrace his uniqueness), or you can go with That (go back to the same-old, same-old). Those who do stick with the North Carolina native are sure to appreciate this retro-informed banger, which finds London dropping braggadocious bars over the sampled boom-bap boardwork of Majestic. Digging it? Well, you’ll find plenty more where This came from on forthcoming mixtape The Manual, set to drop in late summer.
Written by richard on 07/7/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.