Aware that his style is a little out the box, Booth newcomer Drique London offers listeners a choice on his latest single: you can go with This (i.e., embrace his uniqueness), or you can go with That (go back to the same-old, same-old). Those who do stick with the North Carolina native are sure to appreciate this retro-informed banger, which finds London dropping braggadocious bars over the sampled boom-bap boardwork of Majestic. Digging it? Well, you’ll find plenty more where This came from on forthcoming mixtape The Manual, set to drop in late summer.
Written by richard on 07/7/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)