Being around people is great. Considering I work from home, human contact is always good, but sometimes I Love Alone time because it allows me to vibe out and listen to new music like Drew Scott‘s latest effort. On this lively, yet poignant cut, Scott turns in a passionate, high-energy vocal performance despite his heartbreak. Adding to this breakup cut’s colorful vibe is Drew Scott and Kareem James‘s dynamic beat, driven by melodious piano and a deep, steady percussion rhythm. Love Alone is not part of Scott’s recently-released free EP, Places I’ve Ever Been, which houses his first Booth feature, Brooke Lynn.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/12/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.