Being around people is great. Considering I work from home, human contact is always good, but sometimes I Love Alone time because it allows me to vibe out and listen to new music like Drew Scott‘s latest effort. On this lively, yet poignant cut, Scott turns in a passionate, high-energy vocal performance despite his heartbreak. Adding to this breakup cut’s colorful vibe is Drew Scott and Kareem James‘s dynamic beat, driven by melodious piano and a deep, steady percussion rhythm. Love Alone is not part of Scott’s recently-released free EP, Places I’ve Ever Been, which houses his first Booth feature, Brooke Lynn.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.