Being around people is great. Considering I work from home, human contact is always good, but sometimes I Love Alone time because it allows me to vibe out and listen to new music like Drew Scott‘s latest effort. On this lively, yet poignant cut, Scott turns in a passionate, high-energy vocal performance despite his heartbreak. Adding to this breakup cut’s colorful vibe is Drew Scott and Kareem James‘s dynamic beat, driven by melodious piano and a deep, steady percussion rhythm. Love Alone is not part of Scott’s recently-released free EP, Places I’ve Ever Been, which houses his first Booth feature, Brooke Lynn.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/12/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.