Being around people is great. Considering I work from home, human contact is always good, but sometimes I Love Alone time because it allows me to vibe out and listen to new music like Drew Scott‘s latest effort. On this lively, yet poignant cut, Scott turns in a passionate, high-energy vocal performance despite his heartbreak. Adding to this breakup cut’s colorful vibe is Drew Scott and Kareem James‘s dynamic beat, driven by melodious piano and a deep, steady percussion rhythm. Love Alone is not part of Scott’s recently-released free EP, Places I’ve Ever Been, which houses his first Booth feature, Brooke Lynn.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!