Being around people is great. Considering I work from home, human contact is always good, but sometimes I Love Alone time because it allows me to vibe out and listen to new music like Drew Scott‘s latest effort. On this lively, yet poignant cut, Scott turns in a passionate, high-energy vocal performance despite his heartbreak. Adding to this breakup cut’s colorful vibe is Drew Scott and Kareem James‘s dynamic beat, driven by melodious piano and a deep, steady percussion rhythm. Love Alone is not part of Scott’s recently-released free EP, Places I’ve Ever Been, which houses his first Booth feature, Brooke Lynn.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/12/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.