According to Sigmund Freud, children begin life governed by The Pleasure Principle, which motivates them to seek instant gratification without regard to the consequences. Later on, the reality principle sets in, encouraging them to set their sights on long-term well-being. Booth newcomer Drew Love? Let’s just say he’s young at heart. On his latest single, featured along with Shaheer Lanier‘s official visuals, the unsigned DMV repper gives us a primer on his hedonistic life philosophy, detailing his Sexcapades in sensual, crooned verses. Royal‘s ambient synth production enhances the joint’s steamy vibe. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further singles leading up to the spring 2014 release of Love’s next street album.
Written by richard on 12/2/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.