According to Sigmund Freud, children begin life governed by The Pleasure Principle, which motivates them to seek instant gratification without regard to the consequences. Later on, the reality principle sets in, encouraging them to set their sights on long-term well-being. Booth newcomer Drew Love? Let’s just say he’s young at heart. On his latest single, featured along with Shaheer Lanier‘s official visuals, the unsigned DMV repper gives us a primer on his hedonistic life philosophy, detailing his Sexcapades in sensual, crooned verses. Royal‘s ambient synth production enhances the joint’s steamy vibe. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further singles leading up to the spring 2014 release of Love’s next street album.
Written by richard on 12/2/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.