According to Sigmund Freud, children begin life governed by The Pleasure Principle, which motivates them to seek instant gratification without regard to the consequences. Later on, the reality principle sets in, encouraging them to set their sights on long-term well-being. Booth newcomer Drew Love? Let’s just say he’s young at heart. On his latest single, featured along with Shaheer Lanier‘s official visuals, the unsigned DMV repper gives us a primer on his hedonistic life philosophy, detailing his Sexcapades in sensual, crooned verses. Royal‘s ambient synth production enhances the joint’s steamy vibe. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further singles leading up to the spring 2014 release of Love’s next street album.
Written by richard on 12/2/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.