According to Sigmund Freud, children begin life governed by The Pleasure Principle, which motivates them to seek instant gratification without regard to the consequences. Later on, the reality principle sets in, encouraging them to set their sights on long-term well-being. Booth newcomer Drew Love? Let’s just say he’s young at heart. On his latest single, featured along with Shaheer Lanier‘s official visuals, the unsigned DMV repper gives us a primer on his hedonistic life philosophy, detailing his Sexcapades in sensual, crooned verses. Royal‘s ambient synth production enhances the joint’s steamy vibe. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for further singles leading up to the spring 2014 release of Love’s next street album.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.