Say what—Drekidd‘s new, RefinedHype-hosted street album is out, and you still haven’t picked it up?! Today, the Cali repper steps into the Booth to raise awareness of the project with standout cut How We Used to Be, a smooth, Nobody Famous-produced selection which finds the up-and-coming spitter paying homage to the classic tunes of bygone days. Like what you’re hearing? Then click here to download Liberation from our sister site for the low, low price of free.
Written by richard on 10/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hometown Glory" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.