Tay Dizm‘s debut single found him saying, “Beam Me Up” to some passing extraterrestrials; on the newly-released follow-up, Dizm is once again flying higher than a kite, but for an entirely different reason: he’s finally found his Dream Girl. The Florida emcee doesn’t break any new thematic ground here, spending most of the record lavishing compliments on his love interest and promising to provide everything she desires as long as they’re together. What is refreshing about Dream Girl, however, is the energy with which he woos his special someone; rather than lazily drawling sweet nothings into her ear, he barks them in a rapid-fire, almost Luda-esque fashion. Akon‘s swooning, synth-driven production and sultry hook are all we’ve come to expect from the Konvict Muzik megastar, who imbues the cut with plenty of hit potential. Dream Girl is set for inclusion of Dizm’s currently-untitled, digital-only debut, which will be the first album released under Nappy Boy Digital.
Written by richard on 01/8/09
Nappy Boy Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nappy Life ft. T-Pain" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.