DreadChild‘s latest single may be classified information, but how could we keep something this dope on the down-low? Official Documents finds the New Jersey repper hooking up with Aswad Mikal and 2011 XXL Freshman Fred the Godson for a covert lyrical operation, backed by the appropriately action-packed production of Donwil (not to be confused with Tanya Morgan‘s Donwill). For more, check out DreadChild’s latest street release, The Ladder, when it arrives on the ‘net this fall.
Written by richard on 09/21/11
Submit your Rating
Damali Records/Regulator Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.