DreadChild‘s latest single may be classified information, but how could we keep something this dope on the down-low? Official Documents finds the New Jersey repper hooking up with Aswad Mikal and 2011 XXL Freshman Fred the Godson for a covert lyrical operation, backed by the appropriately action-packed production of Donwil (not to be confused with Tanya Morgan‘s Donwill). For more, check out DreadChild’s latest street release, The Ladder, when it arrives on the ‘net this fall.
Written by richard on 09/21/11
Submit your Rating
Damali Records/Regulator Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.