DreadChild‘s latest single may be classified information, but how could we keep something this dope on the down-low? Official Documents finds the New Jersey repper hooking up with Aswad Mikal and 2011 XXL Freshman Fred the Godson for a covert lyrical operation, backed by the appropriately action-packed production of Donwil (not to be confused with Tanya Morgan‘s Donwill). For more, check out DreadChild’s latest street release, The Ladder, when it arrives on the ‘net this fall.
Written by richard on 09/21/11
Submit your Rating
Damali Records/Regulator Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.