DreadChild‘s latest single may be classified information, but how could we keep something this dope on the down-low? Official Documents finds the New Jersey repper hooking up with Aswad Mikal and 2011 XXL Freshman Fred the Godson for a covert lyrical operation, backed by the appropriately action-packed production of Donwil (not to be confused with Tanya Morgan‘s Donwill). For more, check out DreadChild’s latest street release, The Ladder, when it arrives on the ‘net this fall.
Written by richard on 09/21/11
Damali Records/Regulator Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.