Falling in love with a song is a lot like falling in love with a person: you can talk about the object of your affection till you’re blue in the face, but it’s impossible to encapsulate in words exactly what it is about that individual, or that record, that makes you feel So Good. Drea attempts to crack the code to Boothgoers’ hearts with her latest single and debut feature, a record that’s all about the “special something” that fuels attraction. Over Frank G.‘s dreamy, ‘90s-hip-hop infused production, the Garden State singer showcases a breezy, conversational vocal style as she pays tribute to a man who affects her like no other guy she’s met. How about it, readers: has Drea succeeded in hooking you with this laid-back jam? If so, you can find plenty more where this came from on Beauty and the Beats, available now for free streaming and digital purchase.
Written by richard on 12/11/12
Submit your Rating
the ISH Productions
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.