Falling in love with a song is a lot like falling in love with a person: you can talk about the object of your affection till you’re blue in the face, but it’s impossible to encapsulate in words exactly what it is about that individual, or that record, that makes you feel So Good. Drea attempts to crack the code to Boothgoers’ hearts with her latest single and debut feature, a record that’s all about the “special something” that fuels attraction. Over Frank G.‘s dreamy, ‘90s-hip-hop infused production, the Garden State singer showcases a breezy, conversational vocal style as she pays tribute to a man who affects her like no other guy she’s met. How about it, readers: has Drea succeeded in hooking you with this laid-back jam? If so, you can find plenty more where this came from on Beauty and the Beats, available now for free streaming and digital purchase.
the ISH Productions
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!