It’s the small things that will make you go crazy for the girl you love, like when she wears your t-shirt outside of the apartment. And even when you can’t leave her after you get in a fight, you know there’s something that goes far deeper than you thought. North Carolina artist DRE is familiar with this feeling, and he’s only 18. On his new single, How I Fell In Love, DRE doesn’t so much go step-by-step as to how he fell head over heels for a girl, but rather goes through the signs that he started to notice that made him realize that she was “the one.” If you’ve never fallen in love or have given up, just let the groovy beat and DRE’s words give you hope. While you wait for his next untitled project, due out this summer, check out his last album, The Boy Grown, available for free as of February.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.