It’s the small things that will make you go crazy for the girl you love, like when she wears your t-shirt outside of the apartment. And even when you can’t leave her after you get in a fight, you know there’s something that goes far deeper than you thought. North Carolina artist DRE is familiar with this feeling, and he’s only 18. On his new single, How I Fell In Love, DRE doesn’t so much go step-by-step as to how he fell head over heels for a girl, but rather goes through the signs that he started to notice that made him realize that she was “the one.” If you’ve never fallen in love or have given up, just let the groovy beat and DRE’s words give you hope. While you wait for his next untitled project, due out this summer, check out his last album, The Boy Grown, available for free as of February.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.