It’s the small things that will make you go crazy for the girl you love, like when she wears your t-shirt outside of the apartment. And even when you can’t leave her after you get in a fight, you know there’s something that goes far deeper than you thought. North Carolina artist DRE is familiar with this feeling, and he’s only 18. On his new single, How I Fell In Love, DRE doesn’t so much go step-by-step as to how he fell head over heels for a girl, but rather goes through the signs that he started to notice that made him realize that she was “the one.” If you’ve never fallen in love or have given up, just let the groovy beat and DRE’s words give you hope. While you wait for his next untitled project, due out this summer, check out his last album, The Boy Grown, available for free as of February.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.