Despite all the women who are presumably beating a path to his door, Dramills’ heart will always belong to one girl. On his current single, Put That on My Heart, the Queens, NY native pays homage to his one and only, flowing over the string-drenched sample work of E. Jones. Complete with a guest chorus and bridge by Booth-approved crooner Avery Storm, this is just one of many quality cuts set to appear on Dramills’ The Melo-Drama LP, scheduled to drop in February of 2012.
Written by richard on 12/12/11
Submit your Rating
GSA Music Group
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.