Drake may be on his Worst Behavior, but he’s certainly putting his best foot forward on the visual tip. Though previous singles Started From the Bottom and Hold On, We’re Going Home spawned some epic, out-the-box videos, the cinematic accompaniment to his latest release is, without a doubt, the biggest and craziest yet. To accompany the DJ Dahi-produced cut, director X has created a 10-minute mini-movie featuring a bluesy opening number, Aubrey Graham’s father lip-syncing along to his son’s bars, a comedic sketch starring Juicy J and Project Pat, a human-sized OVO owl and so much more. Still haven’t copped Drake’s latest opus? Released in September via YMCMB/Universal Motown, Nothing Was the Same is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 11/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brand New (Remix) ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.