Drake may be on his Worst Behavior, but he’s certainly putting his best foot forward on the visual tip. Though previous singles Started From the Bottom and Hold On, We’re Going Home spawned some epic, out-the-box videos, the cinematic accompaniment to his latest release is, without a doubt, the biggest and craziest yet. To accompany the DJ Dahi-produced cut, director X has created a 10-minute mini-movie featuring a bluesy opening number, Aubrey Graham’s father lip-syncing along to his son’s bars, a comedic sketch starring Juicy J and Project Pat, a human-sized OVO owl and so much more. Still haven’t copped Drake’s latest opus? Released in September via YMCMB/Universal Motown, Nothing Was the Same is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 11/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brand New (Remix) ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.