As if last Tuesday’s album release wasn’t enough, this weekend has been full of dope surprises for J. Cole fans. In addition to getting cosigned by one of his musical idols on Made Nas Proud, the Roc Nation standard-bearer has hooked up with fellow hip-hop heartthrob Drake for a new freestyle that’ll have the ladies, “screamin’ like Jodeci back.” B!nk sets a luxurious mood behind the boards, layering scintillating samples over a languid rhythm section as Drizzy chronicles his recent erotic adventures, and Cole exults in the success of his freshly-minted sophomore set. Born Sinner is, of course, available now in stores and online. Fans should keep their browsers locked for the latest on Drake’s Nothing Was the Same LP, scheduled for release September 17.
Written by richard on 06/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brand New (Remix) ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.