As if last Tuesday’s album release wasn’t enough, this weekend has been full of dope surprises for J. Cole fans. In addition to getting cosigned by one of his musical idols on Made Nas Proud, the Roc Nation standard-bearer has hooked up with fellow hip-hop heartthrob Drake for a new freestyle that’ll have the ladies, “screamin’ like Jodeci back.” B!nk sets a luxurious mood behind the boards, layering scintillating samples over a languid rhythm section as Drizzy chronicles his recent erotic adventures, and Cole exults in the success of his freshly-minted sophomore set. Born Sinner is, of course, available now in stores and online. Fans should keep their browsers locked for the latest on Drake’s Nothing Was the Same LP, scheduled for release September 17.
Written by richard on 06/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brand New (Remix) ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.