Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Featured on our pages just last Thursday, Drake‘s All Me leaned heavily on the rap side of the spectrum. Fans of his more R&B-informed material had no reason to fear, though; today, the T-Dot hitmaker returns to balance the scales with Hold on We’re Going Home, a follow-up single that ranks among the smoothest cuts of his career. Over Nineteen85 and Noah “40” Shebib‘s warm synth-soul grooves, Aubrey Graham serenades a “good girl” he’s had his eye on, telling her, “I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly.” Booth newcomer Majid Jordan assists Drizzy on the vocal tip. For more, check out junior set Nothing Was the Same when it hits record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, September 24.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brand New (Remix) ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.