Featured on our pages just last Thursday, Drake‘s All Me leaned heavily on the rap side of the spectrum. Fans of his more R&B-informed material had no reason to fear, though; today, the T-Dot hitmaker returns to balance the scales with Hold on We’re Going Home, a follow-up single that ranks among the smoothest cuts of his career. Over Nineteen85 and Noah “40” Shebib‘s warm synth-soul grooves, Aubrey Graham serenades a “good girl” he’s had his eye on, telling her, “I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly.” Booth newcomer Majid Jordan assists Drizzy on the vocal tip. For more, check out junior set Nothing Was the Same when it hits record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, September 24.
Written by richard on 09/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brand New (Remix) ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.