Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Featured on our pages just last Thursday, Drake‘s All Me leaned heavily on the rap side of the spectrum. Fans of his more R&B-informed material had no reason to fear, though; today, the T-Dot hitmaker returns to balance the scales with Hold on We’re Going Home, a follow-up single that ranks among the smoothest cuts of his career. Over Nineteen85 and Noah “40” Shebib‘s warm synth-soul grooves, Aubrey Graham serenades a “good girl” he’s had his eye on, telling her, “I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly.” Booth newcomer Majid Jordan assists Drizzy on the vocal tip. For more, check out junior set Nothing Was the Same when it hits record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, September 24.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brand New (Remix) ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!