Featured on our pages just last Thursday, Drake‘s All Me leaned heavily on the rap side of the spectrum. Fans of his more R&B-informed material had no reason to fear, though; today, the T-Dot hitmaker returns to balance the scales with Hold on We’re Going Home, a follow-up single that ranks among the smoothest cuts of his career. Over Nineteen85 and Noah “40” Shebib‘s warm synth-soul grooves, Aubrey Graham serenades a “good girl” he’s had his eye on, telling her, “I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly.” Booth newcomer Majid Jordan assists Drizzy on the vocal tip. For more, check out junior set Nothing Was the Same when it hits record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, September 24.
Written by richard on 09/24/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brand New (Remix) ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.