Though Drag-On stepped into the Booth with a solo feature this past March, fans have been waiting quite a while for any word on a new project from the Bronx vet. Today, we finally get a taste of the emcee’s next street release in the form of Ribbon in the Sky, an Avenue-produced, rock-infused banger on which Drag-On reunites with former Ruff Ryders labelmate Styles P. Forthcoming mixtape The Crazies: Part 3 has yet to receive a solid drop date, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Real (Remix)" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.