Though Drag-On stepped into the Booth with a solo feature this past March, fans have been waiting quite a while for any word on a new project from the Bronx vet. Today, we finally get a taste of the emcee’s next street release in the form of Ribbon in the Sky, an Avenue-produced, rock-infused banger on which Drag-On reunites with former Ruff Ryders labelmate Styles P. Forthcoming mixtape The Crazies: Part 3 has yet to receive a solid drop date, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 07/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Real (Remix)" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.