Thought the U.S. justice system was about, well, justice? Sadly, that ain’t necessarily so. On the first Booth feature and latest single from Dox Black, the Sin City repper’s own sampled boardwork bangs in the back as he peels back the thin veneer of propriety to reveal what’s really going on. Binary Star‘s One Be Lo and Chi-town newcomer Fess Grandiose assist on the guest tip. Released June 15, Black Dynamite is available now for download via Bandcamp. Fans can peep Black’s latest video, Phoenix Rising, here. Additionally, fans can catch all three collaborators performing live at the DJBooth-presented BringItBack Stage at this year’s Warped Tour.
Written by richard on 06/17/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.