An unsigned up-and-comer hailing from Long Island, New York, Double makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted single off his latest EP. As you’ve likely guessed, New Love finds the up-and-comer intoxicated by the promise of a new relationship. Backed by WinoWilly‘s dreamy, low-key sample work, the artist waxes poetic about his girl’s ability to turn him on like no other, expressing his excitement (and living up to his stage name) with the help of some impressive double-time flows. Interest piqued? You’ll be able to find this mellow selection and much more on the artist’s City In The Ruff EP, available online as of October 7.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.