Remember the old-school arcade game Rampage, where you played a giant monster and punched and kicked American cities into rubble? That’s more or less what Dallas rhymesayer Dorrough‘s up to on his latest street banger. As he puts it on the chorus of his next LP’s lead single, “I swing and I Beat Up the Block.” But he’s not wreaking havoc and stacking paper alone; Baton Rouge mainstay Boosie Badazz jumps on Digital University‘s lumbering bell-percussion beat to spit a hard-nosed closing 16. Fans will be able to find this whip-ready cut and much more on Dorrough’s TexaFornia LP, which has yet to receive a drop date. As always, you can keep it locked for the latest singles and release details.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ice Cream Paint Job (Remix)" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.