Remember the old-school arcade game Rampage, where you played a giant monster and punched and kicked American cities into rubble? That’s more or less what Dallas rhymesayer Dorrough‘s up to on his latest street banger. As he puts it on the chorus of his next LP’s lead single, “I swing and I Beat Up the Block.” But he’s not wreaking havoc and stacking paper alone; Baton Rouge mainstay Boosie Badazz jumps on Digital University‘s lumbering bell-percussion beat to spit a hard-nosed closing 16. Fans will be able to find this whip-ready cut and much more on Dorrough’s TexaFornia LP, which has yet to receive a drop date. As always, you can keep it locked for the latest singles and release details.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ice Cream Paint Job (Remix)" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.