Donny Goines and up-and-coming cohort Emilio Rojas tag team on a new swagger-filled record, entitled Vibe Wit Me. The AllHipHop Breeding Ground alumnus doesn’t fail to impress listeners over DJ Static’s punchy musical concoction. The polysyllabic words may wear thin in this era of the paint-by-numbers flow, but Goines and Rojas are refreshing, with Static cutting the track to mincemeat perfection. The Brooklyn/Rochester, New York lyricist, whose strong Internet presence has gained him notoriety on the web, showcases an interesting versatility with a need to “keep [his] name on the tip of y’all tongue.” With flow this sick, DJBooth.net, may end up with a virus.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/25/08
Submit your Rating
Ink Different, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What the People Want" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.