Donny Goines and up-and-coming cohort Emilio Rojas tag team on a new swagger-filled record, entitled Vibe Wit Me. The AllHipHop Breeding Ground alumnus doesn’t fail to impress listeners over DJ Static’s punchy musical concoction. The polysyllabic words may wear thin in this era of the paint-by-numbers flow, but Goines and Rojas are refreshing, with Static cutting the track to mincemeat perfection. The Brooklyn/Rochester, New York lyricist, whose strong Internet presence has gained him notoriety on the web, showcases an interesting versatility with a need to “keep [his] name on the tip of y’all tongue.” With flow this sick, DJBooth.net, may end up with a virus.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/25/08
Submit your Rating
Ink Different, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What the People Want" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.