Donny Goines and up-and-coming cohort Emilio Rojas tag team on a new swagger-filled record, entitled Vibe Wit Me. The AllHipHop Breeding Ground alumnus doesn’t fail to impress listeners over DJ Static’s punchy musical concoction. The polysyllabic words may wear thin in this era of the paint-by-numbers flow, but Goines and Rojas are refreshing, with Static cutting the track to mincemeat perfection. The Brooklyn/Rochester, New York lyricist, whose strong Internet presence has gained him notoriety on the web, showcases an interesting versatility with a need to “keep [his] name on the tip of y’all tongue.” With flow this sick, DJBooth.net, may end up with a virus.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/25/08
Ink Different, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What the People Want" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)