Being a New York City resident, Donny Goines knows all about the ins, outs, ups, and downs of of the industry. Having gone through plenty of setbacks in his life, Goines uses his music as a way to express his frustrations – something you’ll find plenty of on his upcoming debut album, Minute After Midnight. On the project’s second single, an obviously irritated Goines informs the audience that they Can’t Fit In My Shoes. The record points out of the pressure of big money raps, while so many struggle just to pay the electric bill. With DJ Snips working the production end, however, Can’t Fit In My Shoes will certainly turn a few heads. Minute After Midnight will be released this December, when the nights are at their longest.
Listen to More: Donny Goines
Written by Burmy on 10/22/08
Ink Different, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What the People Want" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.