Being a New York City resident, Donny Goines knows all about the ins, outs, ups, and downs of of the industry. Having gone through plenty of setbacks in his life, Goines uses his music as a way to express his frustrations – something you’ll find plenty of on his upcoming debut album, Minute After Midnight. On the project’s second single, an obviously irritated Goines informs the audience that they Can’t Fit In My Shoes. The record points out of the pressure of big money raps, while so many struggle just to pay the electric bill. With DJ Snips working the production end, however, Can’t Fit In My Shoes will certainly turn a few heads. Minute After Midnight will be released this December, when the nights are at their longest.
Listen to More: Donny Goines
Written by Burmy on 10/22/08
Submit your Rating
Ink Different, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What the People Want" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.